16 May Off
Team of 30 Product Developers to Monitor Industry Trends and Design Experiences to Fuel Engagement, Boost Productivity and Bolster Relationships
SINGAPORE (May 16, 2017) – Pacific World – one of the world’s leading global destination and event management companies – has announced its Program Development Program, including a new line-up of immersive experiences and events as a result of the initiative. The new program is laser focused on creating and executing unique, meaningful and memorable engagement opportunities around the world for clients of all backgrounds.
To kick off the initiative, Pacific World has established a new structure of 30 Product Developers around the globe coordinated by Tania Pasi and Kathrin Ederer, Global Product Development Managers for the brand worldwide. “The team monitors the industry trends in different regions globally and the specific needs of the meetings and events planners,” says Selina Chavry, Global Management Director for Pacific World. “They will then design different experiences always highlighting the emotional values that will help engage the participants with the company and/or the destinations they are visiting.”
The team has already created a new roster of products that will enrich guest engagement through immersive experiences, meaningful connections and awe-inspiring outings.
Meeting and event planners can look forward to the team’s initiatives that include:
Culture Vulture Go Local – Immersive experiences where local tastemakers may have a leading role in the programs.
- Experience Seoul through the eyes of a street food vendor, and learn how to cook the tasty food found at the Gwangjang Market
- Culinary outings where local chefs in Barcelona and Rome, open their own residences to prepare meals and dine at their residences or businesses.
- Experience Hong Kong from the sky through the eyes of a famous Feng Shui master
- Discover the “Mystery Behind a Mask,” an immersion into the history and tradition of Venice’s Carnival, an experience designed and executed by the most famous Venetian mask maker.
Off the Beaten Tracks – Pacific World reveals new up-and-coming destinations for meetings, events and incentives and provides fresh new takes on experiencing already-popular destinations.
Some of them are:
- Castelfalfi – A medieval village in the heart of Tuscany ready to receive medium and small meetings and incentives.
- Taormina – One of the most beautiful Sicilian village, good choice for incentives with a strategic position close to the international airport of Catania, Etna Vulcan and in front of the sea.
- Thessaloniki – An attractive option for meetings in Greece offering good infrastructure for medium size conferences.
- Ioannina – surrounded by unspoiled nature it’s also the perfect meeting and conference destination offering some of the finest and most technologically advanced conference venues in Greece.
- China – South China: Yunnan – Shangri-La; North: Yangshuo – Guilin offering unique sceneries for incentives programs.
Engaging Local Communities – Pacific World has designed experiences which allow guests to engage with local communities and small NGOs to help with sustainable development and preserve the natural and cultural heritage of the destinations.
- Cape Town – An immersion into Cape Town’s Masiphumelele community through the NGO work of Phumlani Dlongwana’s Bicycling Empowerment Network
- Hong Kong – Discover the transition of Hong Kong’s living culture through the eyes of an elder guide.
Pacific World will share its latest experiences and programs at IMEX Frankfurt at Stand C380 during May 16-18, 2017.
For more information or to book and organize a meeting or event with Pacific World, please visit www.pacificworld.com or e-mail email@example.com. Additionally, please like and follow Pacific World on their social media channels to learn more: Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
About Pacific World
Founded in 1980 in Hong Kong, Pacific World is a dedicated destination and event management company operating in over 40 countries and over 100 destinations in Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa and The Americas.
Media contacts: Hwee Peng Yeo, Molly Leibowitz, Lesley Duckworth, Christine Lin and Elyssa Kanter at Glodow Nead Communications, (415) 394-6500 or PacificWorldPR@GlodowNead.com