Japan will take your conferences and incentives to a different world. This is a country that delivers an authentic experience of ‘old’ Asia, with a twist of French influence, and a wealth of delightful contrasts and contradictions that excite and intrigue delegates and incentive winners. Vietnam generates a feeling of discovery – of old world charm and untouched natural beauty amidst frenetic cities that energise and inspire, and luxury resort destinations that rest the soul and provide a fitting reward.
… A conference:
• That likes to think outside the box and push the boundaries – yet still operate within a level of comfort and control. Pacific World Vietnam makes this happen.
• Whose delegates are interested in discovery and are comfortable trying something different, without compromising on comfort and luxury.
• Requires a venue either in a bustling city, an emerging beach destination or a World Heritage site – all with direct international flight connections.
• That likes to give back and take advantage of the multitude of opportunities for out of the ordinary CSR activities that Pacific World can create.
• Needs a spectacular gala dinner – a cyclo rally to dinner in a palace, an opera house, or to a private takeover of a world heritage town for an exclusive conference street party…
… An incentive group:
• In search of fabulous twin-destination programs to reward its top achievers. Vibrant cities, world heritage sites, luxury beach resorts, classic journeys, tribal culture and traditional lifestyles are just a taste of what Vietnam has to offer.
• That is adventurous and loves to experience a culture shock and the fabulous assault on the senses that is Vietnam, yet be able retreat to the comfort and tranquillity of a beautiful hotel room at the end of the day.
• That welcomes a truly unique opportunity to engage in local culture, tradition and lifestyle, taking away the lifetime lessons and memories that we can create – cooking with the locals, cycling pillion on a moped, helping the community, or even learning the art of Vietnamese water puppetry!
• That loves to mix things up a little – we make grass roots culinary experiences at street level as delicious and memorable as an elegant dinner in a beautiful Michelin star French restaurant or Vietnamese banquet in a historic palace, for incentive programmes that fully immerse you in the complexities of the destination.
“Vietnam is at a very strong position in its MICE career, having arrived on the events scene much later than its more established Asian neighbours, but considerably ahead of others. This gives it the distinct advantage of excellent new infrastructure for international events, combined with the delightful air of genuine Asian authenticity. Event attendees get to enjoy a sense of adventure and discovery whilst enjoying the comfort and luxury of world class facilities, and the expertise of event management professionals in Pacific World that ensure a flawless logistical experience incorporating the magic and local intricacies of the destination.
The real charm to this country is the huge diversity on offer amongst its myriad of key MICE destinations that each offer a unique appeal for corporate events, and endless opportunities for incredible twin centre event programmes.
Let Pacific World Vietnam guide you through the range of MICE destinations on offer. Their team of highly experienced, professional destination and event management specialists have been operating conferences and incentives in Vietnam for over 20 years and are experts at selecting the right destination and experiences to suit your specific event requirements. They really present otherwise out of reach opportunities within each and every location, with exclusive access to palaces and historic buildings to create spectacular gala events. They can even close down a World Heritage listed town for your exclusive street party!”
Thuy heads up our two offices in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi. She joined the company 15 years ago, and is literally a Vietnam veteran. She is a wealth of knowledge on the whole country and at Pacific World Vietnam is responsible for making things run smoothly – filling event programs with personal touches to create indelible experiences.