ibtm world: 11 years of success – Barcelona | Spain
“15.000 participants and 3.295 exhibitors.
Over 250 daily transfers coordinated by 150 staff members and accommodation across 50 hotels”.
Client: Reed Travel Exhibitions
Program: Logistical services for Exhibition attendees
Guest profile: MICE sector decision makers, MICE companies
- Transportation, accommodation, social events
- Planning and Management
- Housing Bureau
- Budget Management
- Efficient coordination between transportation, staff and signage
- Logistics Management
– PW has been the official DMC partner for ibtm world (formerly EIBTM) since 2004.
– Effective management of accommodation, transportation, staff, logistics and signage during the exhibition consisting of more than 15.000 participants and 3.295 exhibitors.
– Efficient coordination of private transportation, event and meeting management services to Destination Management Companies, Event Management Companies, Convention Bureaus and multiple suppliers related with the meetings, incentives and events industry: Over 250 daily transfers coordinated by 160 members of staff, and accommodation across 50 hotels.
– Meeting the expectations and needs of private VIP transport organized for the most important CEOs of MICE industry.
-Organizing and ensuring the success of VIP events organized with Reed Travel Exhibition.
– Pacific World managed more than 5.000 room nights over 50 hotels specially negotiated and contracted for the ibtm world delegates and visitors.
Over 11 years, Pacific World have been able to:
– Create a professional team with an extensive background in large scale event management, complex logistics, congresses & conferences to work together with ibtm world.
– Partnering as a team with the client and using technology to manage all logistical challenges through effective management and excellent teamwork.
– 25% savings achieved.
– Incorporate eco-friendly transportation, involving using the newest vehicles available. Considerable reduction of carbon-monoxide.
– Disabled Travel Services – As part of the Society for Accessible Travel & Hospitality (SATH), Pacific World is working to raise awareness of the needs of all travellers with disabilities.
– Implement creative solutions year on year for continuous improvement bringing efficiencies for both guests and our client.
Opening Eyes & ibtm world
Pacific World and ibtm world, through Opening Eyes CSR program, has partnered to raise €15,000 for Casal Dels Infants, a charity dedicated to improving the quality of life of children, youth and families at risk of social exclusion.
The goal was support 20 Underprivileged Youths through providing Scholarships for each within the Hospitality Industry.