France: a lifetime exploration
France is one of Europe’s most geographically diverse, with its cities home to unrivalled cultural treasures and superb architecture. The countryside is dotted with ancient castles and chateaux, set in stunning natural beauty, and the French wines and cuisine are among the finest in the world, whether it’s found in Michelin-starred restaurants, roadside auberges (inns), or bistros.
An unforgettable journey
A lifetime wouldn’t be long enough to explore all France has to offer and you can be certain to amaze your clients wherever you will decide to organise your conference or your incentive programme.
A mandatory few days in the alpha world city of Paris with its landmarks, monuments, museums, art galleries, sophisticated nightlife, and fine dining.
But you will find thousands reasons of delight for wonderful events in one of our other favourite French destinations:
- The Provence for its lavender fields, its magnificent landscapes and light which have attracted countless impressionism painters, and its Côtes du Rhône wines
- The impressive ski slopes of Chamonix and Megève, at the foot of Mont Blanc, Europe’s tallest peak
- Lyon for its Roman amphitheatre and other 2,000-year old remnants
- The French Atlantic coast with Biarritz (golf and surf destination), Bordeaux (a great port and a prestigious wine region), and Brittany for its megalith monuments and Celtic heritage
- Burgundy and its multi-coloured roofs churches or abbeys, the vineyards and its renowned terroirs
- Champagne for its most famous sparkling wines in the world and the huge cellars dug into Reims Mountain
- The Loire Valley with its fascinating chateaux, wine, and sheer beauty
- Normandy for the Deauville American film festival, the UNESCO-listed Mont St Michel and the World War II landmarks
- Monaco and the French Riviera for upscale beaches, casinos, Formula 1 Grand Prix and the Cannes Film Festival