04 Nov Off
FRESH Idea by Pacific World
CHINA: Wu Xing – Experience China through the Five Elements
Discover Wu Xing, also known as the Five Elements, a fivefold conceptual scheme that
many traditional Chinese fields used to explain a wide array of phenomena.
We We will first divide the group and create activities, followed by the explanation of the interaction of elements in the different fields by Wu Xing experts:
- FIRE: Be challenged in a traditional cooking class.
- METAL: Take a walk on the top of Shanghai Tower for a bird’s eye view.
- WATER: Sail the tranquil waters on a river cruise.
- WOOD: Experience a tea ceremony and Tai-chi Class.
- EARTH: Walk the narrow street of the old town; and learn and experience a foot reflexology massage.
Interested in this creative idea?