A rewarding adventure – Dubrovnik | Croatia
“A unique experience where surprise the top travel agents became an exciting challenge”.
Client: TUI Deutschland
City: Dubrovnik | Croatia
Type of event: Sales Incentive
Guest profile: Travel agents
Attendees: 1.080 Paxes in total | 6 groups of 180 pax each
Full scope: ground transportation, guides, boat rental, welcome evening on the beach, farewell dinner in an amphitheater, fortress rental, catering, security, fireworks and overall logistics.
- We had to find the perfect venue to be the back drop for a themed Awards dinner: The “Witch’s Pot” event settled on the 12th century.
- The venue selected was Lovrijenac fortress on a 37 meter high rock overlooking the old city of Dubrovnik.
- Close working relationship with local authorities to obtain licenses for fireworks.
- Renting public spaces and while still providing public access.
- Transporting AV equipment to the fortress situated on a 37 metre high rock.
- For security reasons, we negotiated for some public areas near the fortress to be closed privately for our group.
- Special AV effects organized on the way upto and inside the fortress.
- Professional security staff placed all the way up to the rock for the security of both the participants and public.